Thursday, May 26, 2011

To The One...



Who has a smile on his face every morning, even when we haven't slept enough and I am grumpy...

To the one who works six days a week and hasn't had a vacation for two years, but never complains about it and even asks for extra work to make sure the bills are paid and we are comfortable...

To the one who cleared out a vegetable garden for me, and lets me do all the fun stuff while he does all the hard stuff...

To the one who lets me sleep in, fixes my car when it's broken, always puts me first, and loves Baron as much as I do...

To the one who chooses what we're having for dinner when I can't make up my mind, goes to the grocery store, and cooks everything, and then packages the leftovers for me to take for lunch the next day...

To the one who rubs my back and listens to me whine when I've had a hard day, and then turns on the radio and fixes me a cocktail...

To the one who taught me how to fish, and more importantly how to have a day off that involves enjoying each other's company and the beach instead of cleaning toilets and laundry...

To the one who laughs while dancing at weddings, even though he doesn't like dancing...

To the one who gives all he has to everyone else without thinking twice...

To the one who makes me happier every day that I took the biggest chance of my life...

To the one who's smile makes my whole heart light up - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I love you more than anything.  Thank you for being my perfect one.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment