Saturday, May 26, 2012

To the One... (again)

To the one who hand-stuffs blue cheese olives for my martinis when he can't find them at the grocery store (and when our wedding reception venue falls through seven days before our wedding)...

To the one who now cuts the grass wearing shoes instead of flip-flops because he knows how much I worry he's going to chop his toes off...

To the one who wakes up with a smile EVERY morning (and does a morning dance that makes me laugh when I'm in a bad mood), even after a bad night's sleep when his neck, back, and head hurt...

To the one who brings flowers when he picks me up from the airport at all hours of the night...

To the one who argues with me about why "a little bit of peanut butter" isn't bad for Baron...

To the one who ALWAYS puts others first...

To the one who smiles when his bachelor fishing trip gets ruined by 90 foot seas and doesn't get mad when opening day of snapper season is deemed more important than his wedding day...

To the one who will go with me to see girly movies (and fall asleep and then swear he didn't)...

To the one who has my back, no matter what...

To the one who does the cooking (and a damn fine job at it too!)...

To the one who loves to sing because it "makes him happy"...

To the one who is so tough, but has the sweetest heart that is bigger than the universe...

To the one who I am lucky enough to have the honor of marrying in exactly seven days...  I love you and can't wait to become your wife - no matter where it is, or who is there - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my perfect one!!!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment